Alliance For democracy In Iran

Please have a look at my other weblog, Iran Democracy - http://irandemocray.blogspot.com/

IMPERIAL EMBLEM

IMPERIAL EMBLEM
PERSIA

Shahanshah Aryameher

S U N OF P E R S I A

Iranian Freedom Fighters UNITE

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I AM PERSIAN

> Iran is the first country on earth to have a lion (male) and a sun (female)
> as its symbol; and the colours red, white, and green for a flag.
> I speak Farsi, not Arabic.

> I am not a wife beater, I don't live in a tent and in the desert and camels
> are not our ways of transportation.
> Iran is pronounced "EERAUN" and not "I - ran" (it's not track & field)
> News flash: Iran and Iraq are two different countries; Middle East is a
> region and NOT a continent.
> Belly dancers are NOT strippers (there is no sex in the Champagne room);
> Anyway, belly dancing is an Arabic dance, it never came from Iran.
> Each time you play a game of chess and backgammon to improve your intellect,
> keep in mind that it was Persians who gave you your games.
> Land of poets such as RUMI, HAFEZ, KHAYAM....
> Center for arts and sciences.
> Land of many languges and religions.
> Has a very rich culture for more than 2500 years and bear in mind its
> history and people's image forever been inscribed in the history books and
> it wont be revised forever by her enemies through mis-representations via
> media and politicians.
> Iranian women are just as outspoken (if not more) and liberal as the
> European (western) women.
> And what the hell is "soccer"?? We also call it Football like every one else
> in the world (except Americans).
> A beautiful country seeking to re-gain her independence, but still it is the
> best part of Middle East.
> Current political issues can only be resloved by intelegent people of IRAN
> and NOT by any foreign powers and or outsiders.
> Iran had lived in democracy for many years before and is capable to
> re-establish that democracy again on its own without any foriegn power
> interference.
> Allow me to introduce myself:
> I'M A PERSIAN. MY LAND IS IRAN!
> Post this if you're proud to be a "PERSIAN"; to all Persians and more.>
> God Bless!

No comments: